2018 Conference will be taking place on 12 May 2018.
Taking place at an iconic central London venue, this year’s conference will be entitled ‘A Conservative Renaissance’, and will focus on how conservatism can offer a bright future for the UK after Brexit.
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Rt Hon Gavin Williamson - Secretary of State for Defence
- John Glen MP - Minister for the City
- Suella Fernandes - Under-Secretary of State for Exiting the EU
- Nadhim Zahawi - Under-Secretary of State for Schools and Families
- Helen Grant - Vice Chair of the Conservative Party
- James Cleverly - Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party
Tickets are now on sale, and include:
- All-day access to the conference
- Tea and coffee on arrival